Skip To Content

Municipal Office

I'd Like To
Facebook Feed


  • Text Resizer  :A
  • A
  • A


Download and fill out the Water Utility Change/Moving Form available here

Do you rent your property? 

Protect yourself by downloading and fill out the Utility Rental Property Agreement Form available here

Submit your water meter reading

*If you have any issues you may phone in your meter reading to 204-564-2589, leave it at the Municipal Office, or email it to

Info! Required Fields *